Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Warhammer Kill Team - Voidscarred Corsair WIP

First KT assembled, using a healthy amount of bits. They're going to be painted as excommunicated Craftworld members of Biel-Tan. This scary image brought me the inspiration, and I wanted most of them to reflect a Warrior Aspect, like they were or are in training.
Close ups:
The Fate Dealer is just a ranger with a sculpt I like, standing on a bit of an x-wing model kit. She brings the KT model count to 11, allowing me at least one swappable option.
Pretend the Shade Runner's gun isn't there. Maybe he's out of ammo. Unless I'm fielding him as a Warp Spider in 40k.
The Dire Avenger has a broken keypad behind him. Flexible bit from a SW droid toy. I'm just going to paint the screen, maybe give it a wash.
The "Banshee", I'm happy with the thorns.
Way Seeker, with an epic helmet tassel.
"Beastmaster" with an alien chameleon-armadillo instead of a bird.
As an extra I based Octren Glimscry while I was greenstuff-ing a hole in the Way Seeker's hair tassel.
First time using this roller, and it's great. Would make great scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sgt Rufus

Sgt Rufus WIP First time painting a Cadian, I picked up the new Command Squad for cheap. I like his chunky heavy artillery gun, ...