Thursday, September 22, 2022

The Dawn of the Looniez

This sculpt has so much soul. It's a shame it's finecast, I don't think it exists in metal.I'm trying to find him for a decent price, and getting a hold of Mollog's Mob and Zarbag's Gitz have been equally null.
I'm starting a Gitz army, I have both Gobbapalooza and the Dankhold Troggoth (built), both of them purchased because they're some of my favorite GW sculpts. 
But today I got a box of night goblins, so the army officially starts. I plan on getting the start collecting box as well, and some fanatics. I just love goblins, I want a horde of them for general gaming use.
As for other army thoughts, I'd like to replace all standalone squig models with myconids, of varying sculpts, with a cohesive style. I will also 3D print some of Alex Warploque's models, as I love his style.
Also there is a Slaanesh chaos knight and sone pricey plague marines that I want to convert into Iron Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sgt Rufus

Sgt Rufus WIP First time painting a Cadian, I picked up the new Command Squad for cheap. I like his chunky heavy artillery gun, ...