Sunday, April 9, 2023

Brother Nolus and Tau Scout

I finished one of three Chaos Marines from Blackstone Fortress. His head is a 3D printed Sons of Horus head. I didn't take too many shots because I painted him mostly at a hobby hangout, but I have his WIP identical twin. Hardest part was painting the armor blacks while avoiding the trim, because I primed him white. But it was pretty satisfying to paint the gold nmm.
The remaining two.
Many talented and friendly people at my local hobby store.
The finished battle brother.
I also painted my first Tau (that's not dead). Got this model secondhand from my hobby shop. He was fun to paint, very pleased with how he turned out.
Last thing I did was add a gloss varnish to the yellow parts of the armor and the front of his binoculars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sgt Rufus

Sgt Rufus WIP First time painting a Cadian, I picked up the new Command Squad for cheap. I like his chunky heavy artillery gun, ...